We use knowledge as well as the unique requirements of your property when determining and designing
the best sprinkler systems for your landscaping maintenance
Are you sick of dragging hoses around, keeping track of water schedules, and still end up with a sick-looking lawn?
Whether you’re a home or business owner, sprinkler systems as well as seasonal maintenance may be the answer you’re looking for. Not only will your lawn benefit, but you’ll have more time to enjoy your spring, summer, and fall without having to worry about hoses, watering schedules, and trimming….and still end up with an unhealthy, and very unappealing, looking yard.
In addition to giving you time to enjoy our West Michigan pleasant seasonal weather, there are several other benefits to having underground sprinkling and irrigation installed. Since water is an essential part of developing and maintaining the investment you have made in your landscape and the curb appeal of your home, an underground sprinkling system will guarantee that your plants and lawns will thrive.
Below are several other benefits to installing a sprinkler or irrigation system including saving costs by the more efficient use of water.
- Beautiful, lush, green lawn
- Worry-free watering
- Less susceptible to disease
- Efficient use of water
- Uniform water application
- Less landscape run-off
- Cost savings on water bills
- Increased property value
- We do all the work….
- And you have peace of mind!
Why Choose Us?
The technicians at Clark’s Landscaping have the experience needed to design, install, and maintain underground sprinkling and irrigation systems. Since we are located in West Michigan, we are well acquainted with the ever-changing weather conditions and how that affects the watering of your lawn and plants. We use this knowledge as well as the unique requirements of your property when determining and designing the best system for the landscaping around your home or business.
Once the design has been specifically created for your property’s distinctive needs, our well-trained technicians are ready to install your automated system including the lines, nozzles, and heads. This installation includes the electronic controller that automatically turns the system on and off at the designated times. Your system will be installed according to the design created to deliver water efficiently in order to cause the least amount of waste and run-off as well as delivering the appropriate amount of water to each part of your yard, flowerbeds, and other landscape foliage.
- Turning on the water and checking nozzles and heads to determine if they are operating correctly.
- Checking for leaks in the lines.
- Making adjustments as needed for a uniform spray pattern.
- Repairing any damage that may have occurred over the winter.
- Ensuring that the electronic controller is working properly.
- Make adjustments as needed to ensure water conservation as well as optimal water distribution.
- Replace any nozzles, valves, and heads as needed to provide efficient water flow.
- Check wiring and electrical components for potential problems.
- Turning off the water to the sprinkling system.
- Draining the lines to ensure that no water is left that can freeze, expand, and break the lines.
Clark’s Landscaping maintenance program can take care of this seasonal maintenance. However, if you prefer to do it yourself, you can read our printable PDF instructions. We also offer a PDF for some simple sprinkle system repairs. Check out our Facebook page for more information and tips!
Link to PDF’s:
- Clark’s Sprinkler Start-Up Procedure
- Clark’s Sprinkler Winterization Procedure
- Simple Sprinkler System Fixes
Contact Us and save time for yourself and have peace of mind!